Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
I’ve been on a big Buffalo chicken kick so this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring is just everything that I’ve been looking for lately. It’s spicy yet buttery, and a highly addictive snack. So don’t make it for just yourself and your husband because its highly likely you’ll eat the good majority of it between the two of you (I might be speaking from experience on this one).
This recipe originally came from one of those Buzzfeed Tasty videos that are so popular on Facebook, and I was delighted it was a home run. I’ll definitely be trying more things from them.
This recipe is perfect for your upcoming Super Bowl party and I’m definitely making it for Bryn’s upcoming birthday party.
Read on for the recipe.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- - 2 - 8 oz. refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the hot sauce and cream cheese in a bowl. Add the chicken and stir well.
- Fold in the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Lay out the crescent rolls into a circular pattern with the triangles facing out, making a small bed to place the cheese and chicken mixture.
- Place all of the chicken around in a circle on the crescent rolls and fold the tips of the triangles over to create a pretty wreath pattern. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for about 5 minutes before cutting.