Hey everyone! I’ve gotten my life in order earlier this week than usual and thought I’d share our weekly meal plan. This way, if you’re sitting around this weekend wondering what’s for dinner then here are a few ideas for you!
- Saturday: Pork Chops and an amazingly delicious (and super secret) side dish that I’m recipe testing right now
- Sunday: My mom’s lasagna – so good and I need some comfort food right now
- Monday: These Whole Wheat and Oat Pumpkin Pancakes with a side of bacon
- Tuesday: Parmesan Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli (because we eat it way too much already!)
- Wednesday: Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup (I’ll also blog this one if I can get it just right!)
- Thursday: Some sort of freezer meal
I have a couple Thanksgiving recipes that I’m testing this week so next week will be extra delicious. One recipe is a family classic and a few others are a more modern spin on traditional Thanksgiving flavors so stay tuned!
In the mean time, go follow me on Instagram! I usually like to take pictures of things fresh out of the oven so you’ll get a sneak peek of what I’m working on! I actually stole the photo above from Trevor’s Instagram so go follow him too ðŸ™‚