I’m going to start sharing some of my weekly meal plans with you. I’m such a lister that I make a plan every week. While I love grocery shopping, I don’t get a ton of time to do it. I only go about once a week, but it’s usually a two-store trip. I always need something baby/kid related (hello, Target) so that’s my inevitable stop. My other store trip I rotate between a bunch of places (ShopRite, Trader Joe’s, Healthy Living Market and Price Chopper).
This week it was Trader Joe’s. I got a ton of new products that I want to show everyone so that’ll definitely be in an upcoming post (maybe a video??). You can see my first haul from Trader Joe’s here.
So every week I have a list of what’s for dinner, and we pretty much stick to it every week. I shop for all ingredients on Thursday or Friday (that’s why my meal plan week usually starts on Friday).
So this is what we’re having this week:
- Friday: Grilled Chicken from Trader Joe’s (it’s amazing and I’ll feature it in my TJ’s post) and Roasted Butternut Squash
- Saturday: Take out
- Sunday: Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf with Roasted Mixed Potatoes
- Monday: Low-fat Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli
- Tuesday: Butternut Squash Polenta with Sausage and Onion
- Wednesday: Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup