It’s a super full weekend involving about one million errands for us. I also have a ton of cookies to bake for the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies.
I wanted to share this week’s meal plan with you since there’s some delicious dinners coming up for us. This weekend is all about eating some of the venison that we just got. Trevor got a deer a couple weeks ago so we’re going to start incorporating that into our meal plans. If you don’t have (or like) venison and are interested in either of these recipes or the whole meal plan, then just substitute beef.
- Saturday: Rosemary Crusted Venison Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes
- Sunday: Venison Stout Chili with Cheddar Cornbread
- Monday: Homemade Panko-Crusted Chicken Tenders with Sweet Potato Wedges (again, I have a lot leftover!)
- Tuesday: Lasagna Soup
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Rice and frozen Trader Joe’s Succotash
- Thursday: Something out of the freezer
And now for the fun stuff. So the winner of the Chemex, filters and coffee is…..
I have emailed you to notify you of your prize! If I don’t hear from her by Sunday night then I will pick a new winner Monday morning! Thanks to everyone who entered and (big hint here!) check back Monday for another giveaway!