Top Recipes for November 2015
It was a really exciting month for me. I had some great collaborations with some brands that I love, but also had a record month for total readers page views! I’m so glad that people are liking the recipes and stories that I’m sharing, but also participating in this little community by giving me feedback, suggestions and sharing their favorite recipes as well. I also am proud that I was able to get more posts up on the blog. I think we all struggle to find time to do the things we love (rather than just doing what we have to do) so it’s been a pretty delicious month in the Gowan household!
Speaking of which, I have some fun announcements coming up in a few weeks – just some extra fun ways to celebrate the holidays this year here on Christen in the Kitchen.
So without further ado, here were the top five posts from November:
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip – Is it a snack or is it dessert? No one really knows, but it’s highly addictive and super delicious!
- Sweet Potato and Kale Gratin – I actually made this for Thanksgiving dinner and it was just yummy. I love cheese, cream and butter and you can’t go wrong with that holy trinity of awesomeness.
- Breakfast Stuffed Red Peppers – This breakfast is just a great way to balance out all the crazy food from the holidays (hello, cookie dough dip) so try this low carb, healthy breakfast stuffed full of veggies.
- Sunday Night Beef Stew – This is actually a recipe from May 2014, but its popular! I love this dinner and I’m definitely going to add it to a meal plan soon (possibly with venison instead because we just got a ton!)
- Cranberry Nut Bread – A great holiday recipe in my family, and a perfect brunch item!